As you might already know, the most probable spots for home intrusions are your front entryway and ground-level windows. With this in mind, it should come as no surprise that window and door alarm sensors continue to be vital components for home security systems in College Station. Although the technology has been around for years, you will probably be amazed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Whether you choose a basic, no-frills approach or the most comprehensive system offered, you’ll be happy to know that window and door alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you won’t need to fret about your sensors being positioned accurately.
The foundation of your window and door alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet effective two-piece magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected right to the window or door. You shut your door or window and the two contacts fit neatly together. When your security is engaged and an entrance opens, the joined contacts come apart and your alarm is triggered. But you should know, these advanced devices can do quite a bit more than simply trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In College Station
On the frontline of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply many perks, including the following:
- Sound the siren: These sensors trigger your high-decibel siren when a door or window opens with the system armed.
- Automatic alerts: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to receive instant notifications straight to your cell phone when a component is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your dedicated monitoring agents will get a warning as well. Your house will be protected, no matter your location.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your security components to function in a unified manner. You may have your lighting engage or have a camera to record when a door or window sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to see who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any interior. You can even install completely recessed options that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless components based on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your property will be better protected.
More useful than previous versions, window and door sensors in College Station are able to be expertly incorporated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Request Your Modern Home Security Package In College Station
How would you like to have advanced door and window alarm sensors in College Station that elevate your safety and connect directly to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to see what we might do for you, call (979) 330-5973 or complete the simple form below.