A Professionally Monitored College Station Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a College Station monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor warns you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a message to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In College Station?
You never expect to go down the steps to find that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a College Station flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. When your College Station flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your College Station Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when help comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored College Station flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when excessive water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Maintain connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (979) 330-5973 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.